These relations are governed by the relations between Park Hotel Bachinovo and the guests of the hotel.
I. RESERVATION CONDITIONS
- You can make a reservation at PARK Bachinovo Hotel in one of the following ways:
- on site at the hotel
- via the booking form on the site https://www.hotel-park-bachinovo.bg/
- by email: email@example.com
- by phone + 359 73834343
- Once we receive and process your request, we will contact you to confirm your accommodation.
- You will receive a confirmation of your reservation by e-mail or by phone. It describes the type and number of reserved rooms, the date of check-in and check-out, the number and age of the guests specified in the booking request, as well as the amount due. If you need to change or adjust the reservation, please contact us by phone or email.
- At the discretion of the hotelier, if a reservation is not a package or a festive offer, we require a guaranteed deposit to indicate an amount to be paid in advance before check-in.Your payment should be made no more than 2 (two) days after sending our email (unless otherwise agreed). The rest of the total amount of your reservation will be charged on site at the hotel.
- For bundled and festive offers, at the discretion of the hotelier, we require a guaranteed deposit, which may be paid in advance before your 100% of the reservation. Your payment should be made no more than 2 (two) days after sending our email (unless otherwise agreed).
- when we receive a prepayment, the reservation is valid and is considered as final confirmed.
- If we do not receive payment within the specified period, the hotel reserves the right to cancel the reservation.
- When a client makes a reservation at PARK Bachinovo Hotel, he / she is deemed to have read and agree with these General Terms and Conditions.
II. CONDITIONS FOR CANCELLATION OF RESERVATION
- You can cancel a reservation made in one of the following ways:
- by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone + 359 73 834 343
- Upon cancellation of a confirmed reservation (not applicable to bundled and festive offers) 2 (two) or more days prior to the date of check-in, the customer does not owe a penalty.
- If canceled confirmation is canceled (not applicable to bundled and festive offers) less than 2 (two) days before the date of check-in, or in case of no show on the day of check-in, you will be charged a fee of the amount of the first night of each one of the reserved rooms paid as a deposit.
- If canceled confirmation of a package offer in less than 10 (ten) days prior to check-in or in case of no show on the day of check-in, the amount paid in advance on your reservation will not be refunded and the reservation is considered canceled.
- In case of cancellation of a confirmed reservation on a holiday offer within 20 (twenty) days prior to check-in or in case of non-appearance on the day of check-in, the amount paid in advance on your reservation will not be refunded and the reservation is considered as canceled.
- PARK Bachinovo reserves the right to cancel confirmed and paid reservations in the event of force majeure and other reasons beyond the hotel. In these cases the hotelier:
- Offers accommodation for another period while keeping the same conditions and prices
- Making a refunds the deposit paid by the client within 30 (thirty) days of the date of receipt of a written request for this from the tourist, and shall not owe a penalty to the latter.
- The aforementioned cancellation conditions for holiday packages are only valid if the package itself does not specify other packages.
III. ACCOMMODATION CONDITIONS
- Check-in and check-out times:
- Check in: after 14:00h. on the day of check-in, when payment is due on check-in.
- Chek out: until 12:00 on the day of departure.
- If you would like a longer stay, please contact the Reception and make your request.
- Late check-out is subject to a surcharge as follows:
- when the room is released until 16:00h., a fee is payable, according to the published Late Late Price List
- when the room is released after 16:00h., a payment of 80 (eighty)% of the value of the accommodation is due
- Reservations been keeping until 24:00 on the day of arrival.
- Children under 12years old are staying for free on a bed and breakfast basis.
- No pets are allowed at the hotel.
- Check-in at the hotel is through the presentation of personal documents certifying the identity of the guests. The data you provide are protected in accordance with the GDPR and the normative acts regulating the protection of information and are processed only in connection with the implementation of the established requirements of the Law on Tourism. This information will only be used in connection with the reservations made and will not be provided for other purposes.
IV. ACCOMMODATION PRICES
- The prices for accommodation in Hotel Park Bachinovo are listed on the official website of the hotel: https://www.hotel-park-bachinovo.bg/
V. WAYS OF PAYMENT
- Cash in the hotel / in Bulgarian lev( BGN) /.
- By debit or credit card at the hotel.
- By bank transfer in advance through the following bank account:
VI. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
- PARK Bachinovo hotel Take on to provide the hotel guests with the full amount of the requested and paid services.
- Amounts claimed but not used wholly or partly by the hotel’s guests are not refundable.
- All prices published on the hotel’s website https://www.hotel-park-bachinovo.bg/, as well as those described in the hotel’s e-mail messages, are in Bulgarian levs( BGN) with VAT and tourist tax included.
- The cost of ancillary services is not automatically calculated in the final price and must be paid separately.
- Park Hotel Bachinovo is a non-smoking area. According to the provisions of the national legislation, smoking in public places is prohibited, so in case of non-compliance with them, the hotel reserves the right to impose, without prior notice, a fee of 100.00 BGN
- Hotel guests are responsible for complying with the generally accepted standards of good behavior during their stay at the hotel. All costs for property damage incurred by the hotel have to be paid by the persons who caused them.