Dear guests! Thank you for choosing our hotel!
Please carefully read the rules for staying in Hotel Park Bachinovo. They regulate the general order, the security, the security and the organization of the passage norm of the guests in the building of Hotel PARK Bachinovo.
I. GENERAL SUPPLY
- These rules have been developed on the basis of the Bulgarian legislation in force.
- Park Hotel Bachinovo guarantees its guests confidentiality.
- Smoking is prohibited in all rooms of Hotel Park Bachinovo.
- The hotel administration may stop providing guest services that violate fire safety regulations, smoke in unlicensed locations, and disregard the law’s administrative requirements.
- Hotel reviews and recommendations can be found in the guest book on the reception or on the hotel’s website.
II. RULES FOR RESIDENCE IN THE HOTEL
- The hotel works for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Check-out is until 12:00h., check-in after 14:00h.
- Breakfast is served in the hotel’s restaurant from 08:00 to 10:00. If you wish to have breakfast earlier, please contact the hotel reception the night before 21:00 to prepare a dry pack.
- Dinner (for boarders HB) is served on a buffet or on a set menu from 19:30h. to 21:30h. in the summer and from 19:00h. to 21:00h. in the other seasons. Drinks and free-buffet meals at the restaurant’s menu are served from 08:00h. to 24:00h.
- Please leave your valuables and documents in the safe, in your room or at the reception. For items left unattended in the hotel room , is the guest responsibility
- The following services are free of charge: parking (one parking space per room), call for medical help, taxi order, wake-up call, sewing accessories (needle, thread), Wi- fi, sauna and steam bath .
- We ask you to keep the hotel property and to observe the fire safety regulations. Before leaving your room, please close the windows, the water taps, turn off the light and electrical appliances. The guest compensates the value of the damaged property at the hotel in full according to the hotel’s internal documents.
- There is a video control system (except toilets and hotel rooms) on site. By using the hotel services, you agree with the video control.
III.FOR THE PROVISION OF SAFETY IN THE HOTEL IS PROHIBITED:
- Smoking in the rooms, foyers and other rooms in the hotel.
- The use of electrical appliances in the rooms (except those authorized).
- Handing outs on a key card from your room.
- Storing flammable materials in the rooms.
- The bringing in of the hotel and the storage in the rooms of materials and objects dangerous to the health and life of others.
- Taking out and removing furniture from the rooms.
- Violation of commonly accepted standards of behavior, including drug use within the hotel.
- Aggressive behavior and actions threatening the health and property of others.
- Damage to hotel property.
- Accepting visitors in the rooms after 23:00h. if they are not registered and have not paid for their stay at the hotel.
- Parking of cars at the entrances and exits, and in the lawns
- Stay in the hotel with pets.
IV. PROCEDURE FOR RESERVATIONS, ACCOMMODATION AND PAYMENT OF THE HOTEL SERVICES
- You can pay for the overnight stay and other services provided by the hotel in cash, debit or credit card, according to the hotel’s current rates.
- Upon cancellation of a confirmed reservation (not applicable to pack and festive offers) 2 (two) or more days prior to the date of check-in, the customer does not owe a fine.
- If canceled confirmation is canceled (not applicable to pack and festive offers) less than 2 (two) days before the date of check-in, or in case of no show on the day of check-in, you will be charged a fine of the amount of the first night of each one of the reserved rooms paid as a deposit.
- In case of cansellation to confirmation of a package offer in less than 10 (ten) days prior to check-in or in case of no show on the day of check-in, the amount paid in advance on your reservation will not be refunded but the reservation will be canceled.
- In case of cancellation of a confirmed reservation on a holiday offer within 20 (twenty) days prior to check-in or in case of non-appearance on the day of check-in, the amount paid in advance on your reservation will not be refunded and the reservation is considered as canceled.
- Guests who have violated Section III of these rules on a previous visit may be refused a reservation.
- The hotel has the right to refuse to book a guest who made a reservation without arriving and without informing the hotel of the cancellation of the reservation.
- If a guest is late for more than one day, his reservation will be canceled without notice.
- The accommodation has to be paid in full amount, no matters of how long the guest has stayed.
- Services such as early check-in (before 14.00h.) and late check-out (after 12.00h.) are only available to guests when there are free rooms in the hotel and no reservation for the dates and times requested and are charged according to hotel rates.
- Upon arrival, the guest is required to present a personal document (ID card, passport, driver’s license). The hotel may refuse to provide services to a guest who does not present a personal document.
- You can continue your stay at the hotel if there are free rooms. The additional nights are charged according to the hotel rate.
- Guests staying in your room after 23:00h. are required to register in advance at the reception and pay their accommodation in accordance with the hotel’s rates
- When you leaving the hotel, leave your key card at the reception. In case of losing the card, you have to pay for a new one according to the hotel’s rate.